O'Brien Kona Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard Package
The Kona is O’Brien’s entry-level iSUP package that comes with everything you need to enjoy your time on the water. We assessed every element of this package to offer the highest value possible while reducing the costly barrier of entry to stand up paddle boarding, making it an easy choice for anyone who wants to get out and have fun on the water.
- Dimensions - 10'6" x 32" x 5"
- Volume - 270 L
- Max. recommended capacity - 350 lbs
- Inflatable drop stitch SUP - Easy travel. Easy storage. Highly durable. Just pump it up and go.
- Full, round nose for added stability and glide
- Bungee tie-down straps - Bring your gear with you
- Rear D-ring - Anchor up, attach a leash, or tow a Transporter with some extra gear
- Soft carry handle
- Grippy EVA deck pad
- Removable 9" SUP fin
- Adjustable, 3-piece paddle, storage bag and dual-action pump included
Prop 65 Warning: Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP)
Drop Stitch Construction
The core is composed of tens of thousands of fibers that connect the top and bottom of the board. When inflated, the pressure is distributed equally amongst the fibers, allowing the board to maintain a solid shape. In addition, the single-layer construction makes these boards lightweight and easier to carry.
Double-Walled Reinforced Rails
Two layers of PVC encase the rails for superior durability.
Easily secure extra gear to your board.
EVA Deck Pad
Soft, textured EVA pad delivers traction and comfort on the board.o0
Multiple Carry Handles
Whether carrying the board down to the water or pulling it up onto a dock, having multiple handles makes things easier.
Perfect attachment points for anchoring up, attaching a leash, or securing extra gear.
9" SUP Fin
This easily removable and highly durable fin delivers excellent tracking while paddling and doesn't require any tools, making storage and travel a breeze.