O'Brien Jr. Vortex Combo Waterskis
Easy starts and smooth rides
The Jr. Vortex Combos simplify the learning process and make deep-water starts a breeze for smaller skiers so they can be ripping around the lake in no time! These wide forebody skis increase the overall surface area for easier starts and a relaxed ride while utilizing their compact size to enhance maneuverability. They are the perfect combos for anyone who needs a little more help getting out of the water or those who enjoy cruising at lower speeds.
- Length - 54" (137 cm)
- Jr. X-7 Bindings - Pinch-slide adjustment for effortless entry
- Foot Size - Men's US 2-7
- Wide Forebody Ski - Increased surface area for easier starts and reduced drag
- Dual Tunnel Design - Slices through rough water for a smooth, stable ride
- Removable Stabilizer Bar - Holds the ski tips together and makes learning easy
- Nylon Fins
- Weight Range - Up to 140 lbs
Increased surface area for easier starts and reduced drag.
V-shaped contouring that slices through rough water for a smooth, stable ride.
Removable Stabilizer Bar
Holds the ski tips together to make learning easy.
Jr. X-7 Adjustable Bindings
Pinch-slide adjustability allows these bindings to fit a broad range of sizes and allows for effortless entry.
*Fits US Men Size 2 - 7
X-7 Rear Toe Strap
As your skills progress, easily transition from combo skis to a slalom ski with this padded rear toe strap.
The perfect amount of hold on the water with no sharp edges to tear up the boat interior.